Mainspring’s LRT Excellence Days – held in partnership with UKTram – are founded on the requirements of engineers, operators and maintainers and are designed to encourage honest and open discussion around the day-to-day challenges of running a modern light rail system.
These one-day workshops enhance understanding and co-operation between the teams responsible for the operation and maintenance of tramway, light and urban rail systems, those with procurement responsibility and the supply chain.
The first of these days for 2022, to be held in Wolverhampton on 10 February, will cover topics and themes surrounding infrastructure maintenance, renewals and asset management:
- Managing disruption on major projects
- Track renewal case studies
- Tramways and the cyclist interface
- Maximising returns on track maintenance
- Innovative track design and electrification projects
- VLR novel trackform development
- Next-generation asset management strategies
Discounts are available for UKTram members, and free places are offered to local authority/operator delegates on a first-come, first-served basis.
For more information on Mainspring’s LRT Excellence Days, contact firstname.lastname@example.org