Mainspring’s LRT Engineering Excellence Days enhance understanding and co-operation between the teams responsible for the day-to-day operation and maintenance of Light and Urban rail systems, those with procurement responsibility and the supply chain.
With confirmed attendees from every Light and Urban rail system in the UK, the event is an opportunity for systems and the supply chain to take forward innovation and best practice.
Supported by UKTram and Blackpool Transport, the first of these days in 2017 focuses on infrastructure, depots and maintenance.
The day, chaired by Colin Kerr, Engineering Manager, Edinburgh Trams, will examine such topics as:
- Rail selection, installation and maintenance
- Level crossing safety
- Depot and maintenance development
- Rail grinding and welding innovation
- Managing EMI
- Cost effective rail monitoring solutions
- Lubrication of running rails and S&C
- Better management of the wheel/rail interface
For more information please call +44 (0)1733 367600 or visit http://www.mainspring.co.uk