Time is running out to book a place on the first Mainspring LRT Excellence Day of 2022, which has been organised in partnership with UKTram.
Taking place on February 10 at Wolverhampton’s Grand Station – just a stone’s throw from one of the exciting current projects to extend the West Midlands Metro – it will focus on tramway and light rail infrastructure maintenance, renewals and asset management.
A packed programme of discussion will see delegates explore the latest innovations, insightful real-world case studies and examine how systems can drive efficiencies through the sharing of best practice and operational knowledge.
Topics to be covered include:
- Managing the cyclist interface
- Noise and vibration mitigation systems
- Track renewal and maintenance strategies
- Innovative new trackform designs
- Tramway/light rail crossing safety
- New approaches to asset management and lifecycle costings
Discounts on attendance fees for the event are available for UKTram members and further information, including details on how to book a place can be found here. Alternatively, call +44 1733 367600 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.