Based in the UK and set against the background of a live rail environment, Rail Live attracts companies from across the entire rail sector who enjoy the unique benefit of being able to actively demonstrate their products and services using the rail infrastructure and outdoor spaces allocated to them.
- Hundreds of suppliers in one location
- Live demonstrations and innovative working methods
- Meet customers and suppliers face-to-face
- Latest in best practice solutions and equipment
- Information and expertise on rail business growth/development
- A showcase of innovation & ingenuity
UKTram will be at the event, showcasing the 3 track form projects which took part in the Low Impact Light Rail competition, funded by Innovate UK.
For full details on Rail Live 2017 and to book your exhibitor space or visitor ticket, please go to http://www.raillive.events/